Vintage Style Australia | Aussie Roo + Southern Cross Unisex Triblend T-shirt
A unisex triblend t-shirt with an iconic Aussie Roo on front and the Southern Cross emblazoned on the back. Perfect for any supporter of Australian athletics - Rugby, Football, Soccer, Cricket, or anything else! I wonderful way to casually show your Aussie pride whether you're playing yourself or cheering the Wallabies / Socceroos on at the pub!.
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel!
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you're on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, and will not shrink much at all. Our model photos are the real thing - the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | This is a triblend fabric - 50% polyester, 25% ringspun cotton, and 25% rayon. This achieves a soft, smooth, vintage effect fabric with a speckled aesthetic. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve. They're also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California