BRAZIL NATIONAL FLAG Ladies' T-shirt / Bandeira do Brasil, Brazilian Tee
Professionally printed with industry-best inks and practices by the Ann Arbor T-shirt Company.
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel!
- WOMEN'S CUT | This top is a side-seamed garment, contoured for a feminine fit. The cut is slightly relaxed - more fitted than a unisex shirt, but not a tight juniors' cut. Please see our sizing chart in the photo section for more details
- SOFT FABRICS |This is a 4.5oz fabric, with ringspun cotton in a fine, 30 singles knit. This high threadcount and soft cotton fiber yields a soft, smooth finished fabric.
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve. They're also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California