Navy Chest Print & U.S. Military Sleeve Flag - Naval Veteran Sailor Shirt
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Fabric Type 50% Cotton | 50% Polyester
Care Instructions Machine Wash
Origin Made in USA and Imported
Closure Type Pull On
A t-shirt with the "NAVY" across the chest, and the U.S. flag in a subdued tactical print on the right sleeve.
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel!
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you're on the fence. It's a cotton-poly blend designed to dry quicker with a smooth, retro look and feel. Our model photos are the real thing - the actual shirt on a guy named Rich. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | This shirt is a 60% / 40% combed ringspun cotton & polyester blend. That means they are soft and smooth - they'll get rid of sweat and moisture quicker than a 100% cotton shirt, but won't smell or feel plastic-ly like some tech shirts. They're meant to be a comfy, retro-look and feel fabric. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois, all of which means that the prints on your shirt are as good as it gets.
- TEARAWAY TAG | Tag is made to rip out of shirt without damaging the seam